Monday, October 5, 2009

Road Trip!

Yesterday, Gracie and I started a road trip to see Aunt Suzie while Mommy and Daddy do some work on our house. They said it's going to be much different when we get back. Just so long as the squirrels stay off my yard, I don't care what they do. But I can't stand being gone! I just know some squirrels are in my yard even as I type this!

Daddy got a picture of us before we left. You can see that we were exhausted from playing with squirrel and bottle baby behind me. I don't think Gracie knew the camera was on her, but I'm clearly ready for my close-up!

Here's two pictures of us getting in the car and strapped in. There I was posing all pretty when Gracie's big ear got in the way. She's such a camera hog!

Last time, I said I didn't have a picture of Aunt Suzie, so I made sure that Mommy got one yesterday when she dropped us off. Check her out below. She's a little brown and very funny-looking schnauzer. See how small she is! Even bottle baby's a bit bigger I think!


So I'm sad we can no longer cuddle up with Mommy and Daddy to take naps or watch TV, but on the positive side this is a whole new yard to patrol! Aunt Suzie does a terrible job of keeping the squirrels out of her territory, so I'm going to teach her how its done. Here I am showing her how to spot them through the window. This is important in figuring out where they come from and what they do! Unfortunately, Aunt Suzie doesn't seem to be in the picture. She must not care. Frankly, I didn't notice. The hunt is on again!

No comments:

Post a Comment