Sunday, September 27, 2009

Just Chillin'

It's been a lazy couple weeks spent doing everything I love: eating, pottying, and tormenting squirrels, birds, and Gracie. Oh, and there's been a lot of cuddling with Mommy and Daddy. So today Mommy took a great picture of Gracie playing with snake.


But as we all know, whenever Gracie starts thinking something is hers, I have to remind her who the boss is.


I've been told that I may get to go see Aunt Suzie this weekend sometime. Aunt Suzie is my aunt on my mommy's side of the family; Aunt Diva's on my daddy's side. I don't have a picture of her. You'd actually have to use the zoom to see her cause she's so small. I have toys bigger than Aunt Suzie!

Oh well. It's time for me to go on a walk. Every once in a while I need to patrol the outer portions of my territory so that I can poop a bit to remind the other schnauzers who's in charge. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment