Saturday, August 22, 2009

My New Toy!

Last night Daddy returned from a business trip to a place he called "Alaska" wherever that is. The best part about Daddy coming home is that he brought me a new toy! This is me getting my new squirrel off the coffee table! It was grrrreat! You see, one of the most important things I do every day is chase all the squirrels off my property. Unfortunately, I never seem to catch them, but one day... In the meantime, this little stuffed squirrel is gonna pay!

When I was gone, Daddy even caught Gracie eyeing my squirrel, and then before long she made a grab for it! She should know better than to play with my stuff, so I'm going to beat her up later! As we know, I'm in charge, and I can not have Gracie ignoring my authority!

Today, Daddy pointed this strange contraption-thing in my face for what seemed like hours. I can't figure it out; it doesn't smell quite right. Daddy is strange sometimes.

After that was done, Gracie helped Daddy unpack from his trip. As there was no food or poop in the suitcase, she quickly lost interest.

Aunt Diva's also come over to stay for a month. As you can see, we all were helping, just not as much as Gracie.

Other than that, the day was full of pooping, eating, and cuddling with Daddy and Mommy. Time to go eat my squirrel again!

No comments:

Post a Comment