Monday, August 10, 2009

Hello World!

OK, I've studied Daddy doing this for some time, so I think I have the hang of it. Now it's my turn... only typing with paws is hard, but I eventually get it right. Now what do I want to say?Just a second --

Oh, I thought I heard someone in the kitchen. Dinner time's not for two hours, eleven minutes, and thirty-two seconds, but you never know. Sometimes, they go the snack jar, so if I have to bolt suddenly... Now where was I?

Oh, yes. What to say? First, I should probably introduce everyone. I'm Abby, and I'm the leader of this house. Some people call it ruler, queen, alpha-dog. Whatever you want to say, the bottom line is I'm in charge. Mommy and Daddy think they're in charge - and sometimes it suits me to let them think that - but in the end it's all me. I'm two and a half years old, black, and super cute.

Next is my little sister, Gracie. She's only one and a half years old, and people say she's "salt and pepper." It's just easier to say she's gray. I like to beat her up and steal her bones, toys, socks, and anything else that interests her. Of course, if anyone else beats her up, they're going to have problems with me! No one gives my little sister grief but ME! Got it?

Finally, there's Aunt Diva. She comes to stay with us sometimes. I don't know how old she is; she's older than I am, and we all know that nothing that happened before I was born matters. She's black and white and is the funniest looking schnauzer I've ever seen. Anyway, when she's here, nothing changes. I'm still in charge!

OK, I have to go patrol my domain now and make sure no one's acting up. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment