Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Obedience Training

Look what I found again in Mommy's closet! It's her boot from last summer! Ah, that brings back memories of one of my great triumphs: getting out of obedience training!

Now obviously I have to do a lot of obedience training... like every day. I swear no matter how much training I do with them, Mommy and Daddy continue to think they're in charge. They're hard ones to break, but I'm persistent. Eventually, I'll have them broken in just how I like them.

But last summer (2008), Mommy and Daddy had this idea that they'd put me (yes, ME! Can you BELIEVE it!) through obedience training! Oh, and Gracie too, but she needed it! Gracie was just a puppy then, so we had different classes, and Gracie started hers two weeks before I started mine. Well, after Gracie came back the first week, she said there were lots of treats, so I was excited to go. But the second week, she said she had to work and do tricks for the snacks. You know, things like sitting and staying. All I could think was that I had to get out of this! After all, I have one rule and one rule only: I'm in charge!

A few days later, I saw my opportunity! Mommy was trying to paint the bathroom (by the way, it's funny how Mommy and Daddy actually go to the bathroom inside... yuck!) So she was painting the bathroom and had leaned the ladder against the wall, so I just ran under the ladder and tipped it over onto Mommy's ankle! It ended up broken, and Daddy had to drive her to the doctor, but then she had no way to drive her car! So while Daddy was taking Gracie to her training, Mommy was unable to take me to mine! They canceled the class and still haven't remembered to sign me up again. I got out of it!

Man I am so awesome... and cute! Just remembering how smart I am makes me want to go chase a squirrel. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment